Thursday, January 29, 2015

Create a 5 x 7 Card Box With Your Silhouette Cameo

I belong to a group on facebook, Beginners Silhouette Cameo, and this group was formed to help all the people who got a cameo for Christmas this year. We are a smaller group, which gives everyone a good chance that there questions will be answered quickly and not get lost in the feed.  If you new to your cameo or portrait, please join us.

When you find groups on facebook that have a lot to do with silhouette, they are often referring to using it for vinyl, so I created a project to do with card stock, since this is what most were requesting.

This is my first video tutorial I have created, so bare with me.  It is a big one and takes you from beginning to end.
You will start learning how to cut the files all the way through how to decorate the box.

I have made these in the past lots of times.  They make wonderful teachers gifts, just fill them with matching thank you notes, (teachers can never get enough of them), to sets of birthday cards, baby cards or even a mixed set.  The box will hold between 5 to 8 cards and envelopes depending on the embellishments on your cards. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

You can download the studio file here.